Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All Hallows Eve Swap

What fun! I sent off my swap package and then left for Houston. And while my partner said she was ready to mail, I wasn't home to receive. And I had the best package waiting for me when I got home. But I'm afraid I may have waited a bit too long before opening the box! See.....it seems to have been taken over by spider webs!



All of these wonderful goodies were packed into the box -



See that adorable project bag in the upper left corner of the picture? It's got the cute pumpkins and stars. Well, there were so many goodies in the package that I was totally surprised when I opened the project bag and found a ball of dishcloth cotton and a dishcloth!

The candy didn't last very long at all. There are adorable stitch markers (I'm using one now as a matter of fact. They don't weigh a bit which is nice on the needles.), yummy soap, and the yummy yarn in grey and red. My swap partner was the adorable Alabama Fiber Dreams! Thank you so much for a wonderfully fun package!

2 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

I'm so glad you liked everything. :-) I had a lot of fun putting your package together.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

What an awesome package love the cobweb;)Hugs Darcy