Saturday, September 15, 2007

Home Again, Home Again

After a week on the road for work, I'm home again. Only had one good night's sleep while gone, so I'm just wiped out.

But! I heard from my Fall into Autumn spoiler. That's always fun, and thanks for the comment.

There is a weekly topic we can respond to for the Fall into Autumn swap. Fulfills the posting requirements, but also allows us to get to know each other better. This week's topic pertains to the yarn/season changes. I do tend to knit "warmer" things in the winter than the summer. I've mostly knit cotton dishcloths and (wool) socks over the summer. But now that it is getting cooler, I won't mind pulling out my wool sweater to try to finish. Although I almost always have a pair of socks on the needles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i always have a sock (or three) on the needles as well. they are a great project--portable, fun, you always know it will fit you, and you can use fancy yarn without breaking your piggy bank.

welcome back!
traveling is fun, but there is nothing like coming home to your own bed. did you get to look for any yarn stores during your trip?