Friday, September 28, 2007

And it's Friday

Well, we were gone several days longer than scheduled. The show in MO didn't go as well as anyone hoped. There were plenty of unhappy vendors. But we detoured on the way home to quilt shops in Ohio and New York and made some sales, so that is a help. But it sure feels good to sleep in my own bed.
------------------
My Sockapalooza Sock Angel is the BEST! The day we left for MO, a surprise package arrived from my angel. She sent Tofutsies sock yarn, a pattern, and stitch markers! I STILL haven't taken the time to learn how to insert pictures. But once I do, you will get to see the beautiful socks I am working on thanks to my Angel. And she is knitting me socks too. What a deal! We drove through the night to get there, so there wasn't any knitting on that part of the trip! But I did manage to finish one sock and start the second on the way home.
-------------------
I am participating in International Scarf Exchange 5 and have heard from both partners, so that is fun. Now to decide on yarn and pattern for my pal. And let's not forget the dishcloth exchange. Both are very low pressure exchanges - easy to knit and plenty of time. I'll save my weekly dishcloth post for tomorrow's post. Pictures? That would be great - but work is screaming at me, so no promises.

No comments: