Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fall into Autumn Package

If I had been asked, I would have been absolutely positive that I had sent an email to the Fall into Autumn hostess letting them know I would be gone for several weeks. I have no idea who I actually sent that email to, but it wasn't to them.

My generous, wonderful pal for the Fall into Autumn dishcloth swap thought the package was unappreciated and her efforts were being ignored. And I feel horrid for that. Because Yvette sent a fantastic package. That is one stuffed package! Everything came in a zipper bag from the LYS she actually gets to work in! It's from Knit and Stitch = Bliss in Bethesda, MD. I haven't had time to check out the website yet, but be sure that I will! And the contents..... are absolutely fantastic! Yvette knit not just one, but two wonderful washcloths. She included lots of yarn that is just yummy. The variegated is a skein of Peaches and Cream in double worsted - which I hadn't seen before. Notice the ghiradalli chocolate in the background, some Bee & Flower Ginseng soap (the fantastic wrapper will find its way into a collage!), a hand made card, and the best magnet! My boyfriend did agree the sentiment did apply to me: "I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world." Yvette, thank you for a wonderful package. And I sincerely apologise for making you think this was unappreciated.
Tomorrow updates on Houston, Galveston, and the cut finger. I shall be eternally grateful that I still have that finger!

1 comment:

FRM115 said...

i'm so glad you like everything, felicia! i was mostly worried i had been a fool for not getting insurance/delivery confirmation on the package! my biggest fear was that you would not get the package, and i was extra worried for you needing a another angel (i.e. me re-knitting lace!) after having one on your sock swap.

i'm glad you love the magnet. it was a last minute "hm... this package needs something else" impulse buy.

hope that finger is healing well.