Sunday, July 13, 2008

Starbucks and yarn swap

I have been very remiss in getting my questionnaire for the swap up on my blog. First busy with getting ready for our two shows, then being on the road, my wonderful adventure yesterday, etc. But anyway, here goes!
Full name: Felicia Ryan

Ravelry ID: knitflea

Email address: qtflea@yahoo.com

Blog address (if you have one): well, it's here!

Handmade item you desire in the swap (bag, cup cozy, etc.): Well, the ideas were for a bag, cup cozy or coasters. I could use a bag or coasters, but I'm not sure if I'd actually use a cup cozy. But I'll let my buddy choose from there.

Starbucks item you desire (gift card, mug, beans, etc.): I think a gift card. I don't make coffee at home, so the beans wouldn't work out well. And my weekly knitting group meets at the local Barnes & Noble in the starbucks cafe area!

Favorite Starbucks beverage/bean: I really like the pumpkin spice latte, mocha (hot or frozen), and even have tea occasionally.

Favorite snack food: I love dark chocolate, almonds, macadamias.

Favorite color(s): red, purple, blue

Favorite fragrance: floral - but fav would probably be lilac

What types of things do you like to knit? Socks and shawls.

Do you spin?: Haven't learned yet, but would like to give it a try.

Do you dye your own yarn? I've only dyed with kool-aid once.

Favorite yarns: I don't think I have a "to die for" yarn yet. Natural fibers.

Favorite needles: All of my needles are addi turbos. I'd like to try some of the knit picks new needles. I've heard great things about the points when knitting lace.

Do you have any allergies?: Nothing that would apply here.

Would you be willing to prepare an angel kit if necessary?: Yes

Do you have any special requests?: World peace? Kindness to strangers? Heck, I'd be happy if some of these kids would just pull up their pants!

Do you have any pets?: No

Is your home smoking or non-smoking?
: Very definately non.

Hope my delay posting hasn't made it harder for my swap pal!

No comments: