Tuesday, April 1, 2008

88. Wee Tiny

Would you believe I knit my wee tiny sock, made a wee tiny skein of yarn and then sent it off without taking a picture?? I had that envelope sealed and was on the way to the post office before I thought of it - and it was just too late then.

I used some of my leftover Tofutsies from my Sockapalooza pal. The yarn knit up into great little stripes with 20 stitches. The yarn is 50% superwash wool, 25% soysilk fibers, 22.5% cotton and 2.5% chitin. While wearing very well, I've noticed the socks aren't as warm as my other handknit socks. Obviously the difference in fiber content makes a huge difference! But that doesn't stop me from wearing them, that's for sure!

(On a very big side note - my camera/computer connection is driving me batty! I have no problems plugging my little memory stick into the computer. But the computer has decided it doesn't recognize any of the pictures and insists upon uploading ALL of the pictures. At first, it would only upload the new pictures, but not any more. So I spend a few minutes re-deleting pictures - over and over again!)

And the camera is just a little point and shoot digital - and obviously is not into closeups!

No comments: