Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Podcasts

Thank goodness for podcasts! And obviously, my mp3 player. I have a Sansa view. I got that specific one because it syncs with audible.com books. Audio books are absolutely fantastic!

But on this trip, I needed something to listen to for two 13 hour drives. And I didn't want to be in the middle of a book without Bob and then have to start all over. So I downloaded a bunch of knit picks podcasts, a couple of others that escape me right now. And I'm catching up with CraftLit's Little Women series.

I want to listen to some of Knitmore Girl's podcasts to see what they're like and I've enjoyed Brenda Dayne's podcast. I actually like Kelly Petkun's podcast although I've read some don't like her talking style. She's not Lime & Violet, but I enjoy listening to her. I find myself thinking that in real life, Kelly and I could be friends. Not sure about Lime or Violet though. Which may be a generational thing.

What are your favorite podcasts? I'd love to branch out and have more variety.

4 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Vickie Howell's podcast is a favorite:)Hugs Darcy

Carrie said...

I received my AHEDE package today, thank you SO much! I love everything!!!!!!
What a treat to have someone knit for me, the colors in the dishcloth are just perfect.

Emilybug said...

Hi Felicia,

You were a winner in my Yarn Exhibitionist Giveaway!!

I don't see your email anywhere.

Please email me with your mailing info.

Emilybug at Gmail dot com

cmm said...

Favorite podcasts, I have too many, but Love Caston, Purlman, and Stash and Burn.

Give them a try and see you next week.

Almost time for wood scraps if you still need to get rid of them!