Monday, May 18, 2009

Too tired, but almost home!

We are almost home! Too tired to continue, but we are sleeping in PA tonight. I finished the tank I started - the edging is done and the ends are even woven in. Just need to block and it is wearable! I tried it on in the car and I think it fits. Odd trying something on while sitting in a car. But I think it fits! Pictures coming soon.

I took a few pictures of amazing quilts while working at the Machine Quilters Showcase in Overland Park, KS. But I forgot to take pictures of the maker's info, so I won't be posting any of those pics.

So tired tonight that I had a hard time tearing the paper wrapper on my straw! Didn't sleep well last night. I was still awake at 1 and both of us were awake at 4 am. Off to (hopefully) get a decent night's sleep.

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

Bless your heart. I felt like that this past Saturday night. Hope you get some time to rest and relax soon!