Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm on a roll - two in a row!

I've quit dusting my house. At least in the traditional way. I have a 900 sf home and we are woodworkers by trade. The woodshop is the basement. I do not have a scrap of carpeting in my house. My dusting now consists of a wet rag and a pan of dishwater. Thought you might like to know!

Wendy has a new sock book coming out this spring sometime. Wendy knits fantastic socks and has been only knitting socks she has designed for quite awhile now. And I am quite sure that no one that reads this blog does not already read hers. Her readership is similar to the Yarn Harlot's I'm sure. Anyway.....the publishers of her book have given her permission to post a free pattern from her book on her blog! Isn't that nice! There is a pdf file - dash over and get yours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am totally drooling over that book - I went right over to print out the pdf because even though I have pre-ordered the book on Amazon, I can't wait that long!