Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Remember this sock?

Awhile ago, I posted about ripping out a pair of socks. This is what I started with:



This is the next stage:



I am ripping again. The yarn is doing what Lorna's Laces is (in)famous for. But ya know, if I can wear a pair of socks for a couple of years, rip them out and have yarn worth reknitting, that's some pretty good yarn!

And notice the cute project bag? That was part of my prize winnings for being on the first place Dish Rag Tag Team! Yeah Team! And look at all the great room I have inside:




(P.S. I am in a hotel right now with wireless! The toilet is constantly running and I am hoping that i am exhausted enough that by closing the door, I'll never notice and can get that fixed tomorrow. I think I'll do up a couple of posts and save them for later! Yippee....)

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

Pooling doesn't really bother me all that much, but maybe you could try some Monkeys or something else with some patternwork to keep the colors jumping. Hrm. I'll send you a link to a pattern on Rav that's working well for me.

YAY for wireless! :-)