Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oh, my gosh!

We safely made it home from Denver on a completely uneventful return drive. Got home to frigid weather (high temps in the 20's anyone?) - and the wireless wasn't working and dialup takes 15 years to post anything, so I didn't. Post anything of course. English teachers have all just rolled over in their graves at the above. So be it.

There has been knitting - but no pictures. And then LOTS of work. Currently, I am in (oh, gosh! I just had to stop and think about where I am!) Atlanta. And there is SNOW on the ground!!! Freak winter storm hit the south. NC actually had more snow on the ground than we did in PA.

But hopefully I will have a chance during daylight hours to take some pictures and hopefully everything will be not quite as boring! If I can get enough pictures taken while we're here, maybe I can even do up a few posts ahead of time!


Bubblesknits said...

We even had snow down here in Alabama! Rarely happens. Stay safe!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Would love to see what you have been knitting:)It is hot here in the Mojave Desert.((((((Hugs))))) Darcy