Sunday, February 17, 2008

47. A whale of a pattern!

And an amazing young lady.
Oh, my! Now, I don't remember how I first found Hannah's blog. Her posts are witty and intelligent. Written in a style that I aspire to. She has a great command of the English language and her writing style is fresh and intelligent. She has published a vegan dessert book. She posts vegan recipes (which I am not, but they still sound good), wonderful photography and cute crochet patterns. If you scroll down to the Feb 7th post, you will see a two year old photograph of this author. This wonderful young woman is 19. Watch out world, because she seems to be a force to be reckoned with. She seems to have a personal style that says she truly marches to the beat of her own drummer - and likes it. Please know that I mean all of this in a very complimentary way. I wish I was as erudite and self-confident when I was her age.
But this Ode to a Young Woman came into being today because of a whale. I will not post a picture of her whale. And mine is still only half a whale. But if you read nothing else of her blog, check out this post!

Now, I probably should at least go leave her a message letting her know that she has an admirer. Not a wierd creepy stalker.

No comments: