Thursday, January 10, 2008

10. Four hours is not enough

For some bizarre reason, I woke up this morning at 3:30. Didn't sleep well for the next several hours. I felt like I had been awake so long, that between 5 and 5:30, I seriously contemplated getting up. Which must have been boring enough to put me back to sleep. The alarm at 7 was not welcome. I've rather been in a daze the afternoon.
That picture is from Patons and is their Must Have cardigan. If I remember correctly, I seriously loved this sweater when the pattern booklet was first published. But I hadn't ever knit a sweater, so never even bought the pattern. Well, I've been wearing my Everyday Cardigan - well, everyday. And I've been wearing my Aran cardigan on a pretty regular basis too. And I even have left over skeins of wool from both of those sweaters. I think it's time (hopefully not too late - yikes) to try to find the Patons Street Smart booklet. I've contacted the folks at Peace Fleece about exchanging the leftover skeins for another color.

How about some Zayra fog?

And I'm rather drawn to Father's Grey:

What ever color I finally decide upon, I definately need to order a color chart this time.

No comments: