Tuesday, January 8, 2008

9. Cocoa Swap Scavenger Hunt

***This is supposed to be an anonymous swap. And without realizing what I did, I identified my pal. You know, the one that I am sending to - - the one that is not supposed to know who I am. If you are this person and already read this, please try to pretend that I didn't give the secret away, ok? I have changed the info to protect myself - maybe I won't look too dense if my pal didn't read this yet!

In the hot cocoa swap, we are required to post to our blog at least weekly. This is a way of ensuring everyone is still around and hasn't dropped off the face of the earth. Our first week's topic is a "quiz" of sorts about our fellow swappers. So I'm off to peruse some new blogs and forage for info!

1. Who's favorite animal is an Otter? -- Criquette

2. Name someone who prefers whipped cream with their hot cocoa. -- Geraldine P. and Tanya M.

3. Find 3 people who live outside of the United States. - Geraldine/Ireland, Sharon V./Canada (although I accidentally moved Sharon K to Canada! oops), and Maria M/Japan!

4. Name a fan of Harry Potter. -- our own hostess Michelle

5. Name someone who crochets. -- well, I do! --and in case that's "cheating" so does Nicole D.

6. Name someone who DOES NOT have a healthy supply of notions. -- Patti R.

7. Name someone who has NOT put up their questionnaire yet (just put a date with your answer in case they put it up after seeing their name listed somewhere ;-) ). -- on Tues night (what ever the date is!) I didn't find Rhonda C's questionnaire. whew - I was starting to think everyone had theirs up!

8. Who likes to have Kahlua, Baileys, or Peppermint Schnapps in their cocoa? -- Rachel C is my kind of woman!

9. Name someone who knits fingerless gloves as a 'quick knit'. -- Rhoda G.

10.Name someone who's looking forward to gardening this spring. -- Rachel S.

11.Who's favorite way to drink cocoa is with a gorgeous Frenchman, while overlooking the eiffel tower from a French Cafe? (I'm right there with you... well at the table next to yours!) -- Oh, I want to be at the next table too! Right beside Kris L. Sounds like she better bring her son who can try to keep everyone in line.

12.Name someone who's favorite animal is NOT a dog or house cat. -- Tanya M likes turtles - go figure - her blog is called Turtles Lake Knitting.

13. Name someone who's favorite treat is NOT chocolate. - Tricia R. likes Jolly Ranchers! Go figure!! teehee...

14. Who plays Candyland? -- Criquette

15. Name someone who DOESN'T get the winter blahs. -- Rhoda G. - you go, girl!

This was fun! I enjoyed reading new blogs and getting to know people a bit in the same swap. I started at the bottom of the list and worked my way to the top. I figured so many people would start at the top, and I wanted to get to different blogs.

No comments: