Tuesday, January 15, 2008

15. Defeat the Winter Doldrums swap


I didn't make it out of town today. I just kept working on different things around here. All important and necessary, but not necessarily crucial to be done today. But, that is one of the hazards of being self employed. So I think I'll work a bit more downstairs and have a completely free day tomorrow.

I have been in two previous rounds of dishcloth exchanges - Spring into Summer, and Dog Days of Summer. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was the Dog Days swap that "forced" me into getting a blog! I've just signed up for the Winter Doldrums swap, and here's my questionnaire:


1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Both actually.

2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? All of my needles are either Addi turbos or bamboo dpns.

3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try? I don't have a local yarn store. So far, all of my dishcloths have been knit from Peaches & Creme, etc that can be found in the craft stores. My last pal sent two balls of cotton that I've been enjoying.

4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? Blue, purple, green.

5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite? Pretty much the above! I'm not fond of pink as a main color, accent is alright.

6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? Not a big cold weather fan.

7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps? I suppose some good reading and/or knitting. A movie is always good.

8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? I love cookies! Dark chocolate and nuts are usually found around here.

9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? Why yes! I don't drink coffee often enough to have a coffee pot at home. I drink tea and cocoa when home, and have an occasional cup of coffee when out.

10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? I don't even need a moment to think about this one! Italy - cooking school. I'm hoping to do that this year.

11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? Nothing that really applies here.

No comments: