Tuesday, March 11, 2008

66. Ten on Tuesday

I signed up for the prompts for Ten on Tuesday! So I'm gonna give this a shot. Today's theme is 10 things I'm looking forward to with spring


1. Definately warmer weather.
2. Spring flowers - what's not to love there!
3. Birds. I love to hear their singing.
4. Letting in the sun warmed spring air through the open window.
5. Green grass. Which would mean less mud.
6. Being warm outside for a walk.
7. Berries. Although I saw fresh strawberries and rhubarb in the grocery store today.
8. Apple blossoms.
9. The neighbor's magnolia tree in bloom.
10. Gardenias. And camellias. Some of the most wonderful flowering shrubs.

edited to add: Gee, there doesn't seem to be a theme here, does there?? This was supposed to post the other day. Internet issues, etc kept it from the blog. I keep trying to "catch up" from the days I missed when I went to VA, but so far, I haven't been very successful at that.

No comments: