Tuesday, March 4, 2008

57. Got Soap?

Several years ago, Claudia posted how excited she was to be visiting Got Soap?'s booth at sheep & wool. After reading several other comments about the soap, I decided to see what the excitement was all about and purchased a few bars. And I've never looked at another bar of soap since! Most of my swap packages include a bar of "Got Soap?" The smallest sliver still lathers. The scents are gentle and I've never noticed a linger scent on the skin. Well, they are offering a "blog" promotion. If you place a minimum order and mention you read about their soap on a blog (name the blog), you will receive an additional free bar of soap! Now, I get nothing from this. But I am a very satisfied customer. And while I've been using their soap for several years, they were kind enough to give me a free bar. I'll be happy to help spread the "Got Soap?" love!

No comments: