I'm having a hard time keeping up, let alone catching up! This week's Ten on Tues is to list 10 things a person should do before getting married. Obviously not in this order!
1. Have a wonderful affair where you are madly in love.
2. Realize that your values are diferent and be the one to walk away.3. Have love letters that you will always keep.
4. Take a trip - backpack around your country, go to another country. Go somewhere wild.5. Develop wonderful, close female friends that you will keep for the rest of your life.
6. Pursue your dream.
7. Go to college.
8. Do something you thought you couldn't do. Something that you really didn't want to do. Do it anyway. To the surprise of everyone but you, succeed wildly.
9. Take the transfer. It may be an opportunity that will never come again. (It sure was in my life.)
10. Dance, and sing, and love with abandon.